Blog Parties

Friday, April 22, 2011

More Easter Decor

How are you all doing this Good Friday?

I thought I would share with you today, the top of the TV cabinet in my family room.

I keep some of my white pitcher collection up here. I did add this mug with a "K" for Kim. I found it at Ross last month for less than $3 bucks.

I added fake green hydrangea to the vase. And look, my other Pier One moss bunny has found a home here.

I never did take any photos of the entire set up in one photo. I guess I was in too much of a rush this morning. I had to take pics before leaving for work. That is why they are never very bright.

Here is the right side.

This bunny sits in neutral territory. I found this a couple of years ago at Goodwill. In fact, I found 2 of them.

More of my white pitchers.

The bird cage came from TJ Maxx last year. I placed this thrift store milk glass compote inside with a ball covered with green seeds. The ball came from Tai Pan Trading last year.

And one final look at my moss bunny from Pier One.

I really love the green and white color combo used in this vignette.

Well my lunch break is over. I better get back to work.

Take care my friends and have a Happy Easter this Sunday.


4 comments:

  1. Oh Kim, this vignette is so refreshing...I love the white with pops of green. Is that basketweave a covered dish...really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good. You know I love those white pitchers. I don't really decorate for Easter, but enjoy looking at others. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Kim. Sorry I've been MIA of late. I've had fun tonight hopping down your bunny trail and joining your Easter parade and viewing all the Easter goodness that is at Starshine. I always enjoy a visit here.
    If you have time, stop over to meet my bunnies. LOL
    Happy Easter. ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Easter vignette Kim. I too love the white with touches of green.

    Happy Easter to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete